Thursday, September 11, 2014

my creative space.

i have a sad tale to tell today...

the other day i was cleaning the shower, and had this idea come to me with a vengeance.
i'm getting inspiration from housework! bit sad, little scary too!

in any case, i was scrubbing away at the shower, and thinking i really should get one of those soft scourers to use in there...
but then i though, why don't i make one...



i grabbed out some twine and got to crocheting... i figured by making it myself, i KNOW what it's made of and i know that once i'm done with it, after i've scrubbed it to death... i can compost it!
less waste is always a good thing in my books!



what do you think? would you crochet a scourer?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a great idea! I've been crocheting dishcloths but I hadn't thought about twine for a scourer! Love it and can't wait to make one. Got to love inspiration via cleaning.
Sophie x

Unknown said...

What a fantastic idea

Rachelle said...

I've made a lot of the cotton ones for dishcloths; they're great on the kitchen bench so there's no reason why they wouldn't work in the bathroom.

Megan said...

That's a pretty good idea of yours! I love that you can just compost it at the end, that's even better in my books.