Tuesday, January 28, 2014

woodland sampled.

it's only taken me the large part of january, as well as all of 2013, but it's finally done!!



my 2013 woodland sampler is all completed and i'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

a little close up of the last couple of months...



november's square took me FOREVER to finish because of all of those little sparkle thread snowflakes! don't look too closely though because some of them have ALREADY started to come apart! much repairing will be needed by the time i get it into a frame!

december...



didn't take as long, but i didn't want to start it until i finished november... so it only got started a couple of weeks ago.

and this cute little bonus square...



finishes off the piece nicely!

i'm so happy this is finally all done! now i can get on with the zillion wooly ideas that are flapping around my brain! phew!

are you a cross-stitcher? have you tried any of the frosted pumpkin designs?

5 comments:

ARTwendy ... said...

nice finish Nicole .... you're a 'stayer' hey! so cute xo

Betsy said...

Very nice! Since I reached the age of 40 cross-stitching has become very difficult for me because of my eyes. I still enjoy looking at others' beautiful makes and the designs out there.
Thank you for sharing with us, and congratulations for finishing!
Blessings,
Betsy

Lea said...

wow it is just awesome. you are so patient. good job! It's just lovely.

Megan said...

I love it so much! I'm still only on Day 2 of my 12 days of Christmas cross stitch, how shocking. I'm now aiming to get it done by next Christmas. Surely that is manageable? I also want to start that Woodland one too. But I should probably finish the other one first!

kgirlknits said...

Oh my goodness it's stunning!