Sunday, January 5, 2014

little lovelies.

every week, i try and share a little list of lovely things that have happened throughout the week in my neck of the woods, to try and keep myself looking on the bright side of things.

cocktail drinking on nye.



i was gifted this wee jar of christmas-spiced gin from a co-worker and boy it was delicious. and strong. quite strong.

on new years day, i spent a little time getting myself organised for the new year.



this is my third year using the frankie diaries and i do so love them!

earlier in the week, i spotted this little guy...



a raspberry! i am beside myself with excitement!

and speaking of excitement,



i had a veritable handful of blueberries for breakfast the other day! they were a little tart, but still super delicious!

and finally, last night bb and i got out and about in the city. spontaneous date night!



we headed to the cricket! t-twenty only though... i'm not the biggest fan of cricket, but in the shorter format, i can get around it... as long as i'm allowed to bring my knitting that is!

what little lovelies have you noticed this week? what has made you smile?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ooh a homegrown raspberry, how delicious! I had a lovely find of raspberries at just $2.99 a punnet at a local fruit shop. I bought 5 punnets! They are usually between $5 and $10 over here. I've also been enjoying the school holidays, relaxing, watching the cricket (on tv) and crocheting. Cricket and wooly creations go together so well!

Reanna Clark said...

Sadly I didn't get a frankie diary this year, I had one for 2013 and it was so cute!
Christmas spiced gin sounds delicious!