Saturday, December 7, 2013

little lovelies.

every week, i try and share a little list of lovely things that have happened throughout the week in my neck of the woods, to try and keep myself looking on the bright side of things.

wednesday night at ncb, i was lucky to receive this tote as my kris kringle present from the one and only curlypops.



i love it so much, and so does sampson apparently... the bag you can carry anything in ;)
you can get yourself one from here if you love it too!

i had a particularly crappy morning this week at work (as well as a late breakfast) and chocolate ice cream was the ONLY cure!



part of being an adult is deciding that some days, you just need to have ice cream for lunch right? just me?

monday, i whipped up a big pot of stock with my leftover chicken bones and whipped up this bouquet garni to help flavour it.



even though i'm not really coming close to getting as much out of my garden as i can and would like to, i'll always have my expansive herb garden ;D

i've been going a bit mad with the knitting recently...



literally, going mad. i was so excited to get this little band of ribbing done on this project, i felt the need to show it off. in my pyjamas. in bed. it was a rocking saturday night for me!

and finally...



i raided my local green grocer (and by that i mean, i asked them nicely) and found TWO gigantic polystyrene boxes! now if i can just tear myself away from my knitting for half an hour and i can plant my tomatoes in them!

how has your week been this week? had any mornings that only chocolate ice cream could fix? knitting driving you mad?

2 comments:

Lyndel said...

Ice Cream is always the correct answer!

ARTwendy ... said...

spot of hexie tote goodness hey .... always a need for ice cream at any time of the day .... yes .. it does replace a major meal no worries!