Saturday, May 19, 2012

real food.

what a wonderful day it's been!
a lovely sleep in, a sneaky look at an auction around the corner from us, some housework, a little shopping
aaaaaaaaand....



some pasta making of the most delicious variety!
this morning, someone posted a link on twitter to this post, letting me know that is was food revolution day!

what better day to whip up some fresh pasta, defrost some of the mammoth supply of pesto i've got in the freezer and have a delicious lunch?



i'm trying to be more and more conscious of the types of foods that i'm putting into my body of recent times, for both the sake of my health and the sustainability of the world and communities around me. it feels good!!

what have you been up to today? cooked up anything delicious to celebrate?

1 comment:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Oh wow, that looks delicious! I feel the urge to make pasta this week - thanks for the inspiration x