Wednesday, December 21, 2011

day 21.

On the 21st day of Christmas, I made some Christmas cards!
Well technically I actually made them last night... I took the photo this morning though, that counts right?




I've put these cards together because the large majority of gifts we've bought this year are vouchers, not handmade gift as I would've liked. This is the compromise I've made with myself due to a ridiculous lack of time (or pre-planning), gift vouchers with a homemade touch :D


How are your Christmas plans coming along?

5 comments:

Bron said...

your cards look great!

ARTwendy ... said...

great work you!!
... can we see the finished stockings yet??

Cas said...

nice touch nicole. there is nothing wrong with compromise!!

Michelle said...

Sweet! I love homemade cards the best.

RobynLouise said...

Nice cards! Love all the layering :)
Cheers,
Robyn