Thursday, December 30, 2010

cute things come in small packages.

and boy this is a cute little note-book. aptly covered as well i think...



while i probably won't fill it with 'bloggers i've met and liked', i may fill it with ideas about my blog, future blog post ideas and the like.
it's just the perfect size to fit in my handbag so it'll always be close by if i have a spark of creativity. now if only i could find my good pen that used to live in my handbag too...


i love what was written on the back of the packaging.
"140 pages of unspoiled creativity"
well it most certainly is!!!
thanks brianna for such a lovely gift. i'll definitely have to thrift you more vintage chenille in the future :D

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's so cute!

bec said...

Oh, very cute. Hope I'm on the first page! And if someone you know wants vintage chenille, send em to me, I have some to clean out :)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

what a gorgeous book.