Friday, November 1, 2013

november.

i am in a total state of shock that it is november right now... where exactly did this year go??

while i get over my state of shock, how about an october review?
i almost blogged every day, i FINISHED de-stashing my cooking magazines (though my mum DID offer to give me another stack from HER stash), i've mostly kept on track with my studying (except for my management assignments, they're hell), got lots of stuff growing and made some more de-stash plans.
i also started some more socks (which i'll show you over the weekend...), got my cross-stitch done and started clearing out my unused pantry items (there was a giant box of weetbix in there... which we don't eat, so i've started eating them!).
i didn't TOUCH my hexies OR finish decorating my crafty boxes (though i did get a few few finished) but that just gives me something to do this month ;)



i've spent the morning finalising some paperwork to get some tests done to finish up my cert iv and getting the remaining crafty boxes primed and ready for pretty-ing!
it is NOVEMBER and i'm ready to roll!

what are your plans for the month? are you in shock that it's NOVEMBER too?

3 comments:

Lyndel said...

plans for Nov.? Travel!! NSW here I come, Wedding on the 10th then off to the coast for a few days. I'll take the new iPad and do some fb posts

kgirlknits said...

they are some great plans! have fun!! blogtober is a big challenge, IMO - well done to you for tackling it

kgirlknits said...

they are some great plans! have fun!! blogtober is a big challenge, IMO - well done to you for tackling it