Sunday, October 10, 2010

sunday funday.

well it was a funday, up until now...

Discuss your results. How did you arrive at your identification?

Importance of pure cultures, any problems you experienced, suggestions for improving the procedure you used, suggestions for any other media that could be used or tests that could be done. Did looking at one week old, refrigerated cultures, affect the results?

Did the identified bacteria match that of the specified bacteria for each supplement? Did the numbers (e.g. CFU/mL) correspond to any that may be reported for each supplement? What effect(s) do antibiotics have on probiotics? Discuss.



you know that assignment i was meant to have done friday, before any giveaway fun?
it might not have actually gotten finished...
i only have that one section to write, 350 words worth, but writing it feels as painful as pulling teeth.
it's times like these i wonder, how many marks would i lose if i just didn't do it? yes i'm a horrible uni student!

anywho. the sunday prior to awful-assignment writing time was actually pretty great! i worked this morning (ok, not so great) and then headed into the city for finders keepers! more about that tomorrow though when i can get my camera to connect to my computer and pop up some pictures (though not many, i was too awestruck to lift my camera for most of the adventuring)!

have you entered my giveaway yet? please do! you could win some amazing goodies :D

hope you've had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Quick do your assignment and sneak in at 3! Hope the back door is still open.
We so forgot to take pictures today. I'll write my unhappy post tomorrow and you can link to it :(

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I remember that pulling teeth feeling. I still get it with work that I don't want to do.

humel said...

Oh dear.... Your post just reminded me that I haven't done my German homework yet! (I'm 36, by the way... Not a schoolkid, in case you were wondering!)

Good luck with your assignment x

RobynLouise said...

Just popped in following your Tuesday's treasure link and decided to 'look around'. Lol, love how you write and the train commuters who were glaring at your untangling efforts are the ones who will never find time to enjoy life whereas the ones who laughed will.