i thought i'd give kath's little meme as i've both run out of treasures, and haven't charged my camera.
so here goes.......
4 things that i always carry
1. my phone, seriously i'm lost without it.
2. lipbalm, love blistex!
3. keys, i feel naked without them, and have a mini panic attack when i can't find them.
4. knitting or crochet, there's always an on-the-go project in my bag :D
4 things that are in my bedroom
1. uh, my bed? it's the best thing in there seriously!
2. crafty stuff, 90% of my craft stuff lives in there. i really need to get around to organising it all actually...
3. clothes, everywhere, all over the floor, even though i pick them all up daily. not my clothes mind you...
4. mass amounts of wool. it's everywhere!
4 things that i would like to do but haven't done yet
1. buy a caravan and travel around the country like a gypsy.
2. open an etsy shop (that i can run whilst being a travelling gypsy).
3. cook an entire cookbook from start to finish.
4. manage to grow some vegetables in our backyard (need to stop those damn possums munching everything up!)
4 things that you don't know about me
1. the sound of whistling really hurts my ears, much to the boyfriend's disdain.
2. i could live in pyjama pants, 24/7.
3. i enjoy reading textbooks, but only when i'm not forced to...
4. i like chewing gum that tastes like bubblegum. guilty pleasure.
4 things i often wonder
1. how the world around us works. i think it's why i chose science.
2. why my wireless internet reception randomly fails every night.
3. why people do such horrible and cruel things to one another.
4. what i'll do tomorrow.
thanks for posting this cath!
Lol, when you go gypsying I live on a farm so plenty of parking space but you'll have to expect to see me collecting eggs in my pj's! Dogs are a good possum repellent but only if the dog can't actually catch it :O!
Gypsying would be super grand. Know answering to anyone unless you wanted. And you could just throw the floor clothes outside and then look perplexed at the next stop because they can't be found anymore. Might just teach him a lesson. Cherrie
OH MY GOSH NICOLE!!!! I hate whistling too! It hurts my ears TOO!!! Wes is a whistler AS WELL! He gets upset when I get upset. I hate it so much I have to physically stop myself from physically stopping him!!! I'm glad I'm not alone!!!
Post a Comment