Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i do like to to-do (list)

i have a little obsession. ok maybe, it's more than a little obsession.
apparently though, my boyfriend noticed. and bought me this amazing little book, in which to document my obsession.


i dare say he's just sick of them being scrawled all over the house, on the whiteboard, on the fridge, on various pieces of paper and books...



in any case, it's full of horrid study things at the moment, but i have dreams when it's full of creative to-do's instead.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What a sweetie! The perfect gift for a list lover.

Maxabella said...

Me too, me too! I posted on this a while ago. I just can't stop myself writing down EVERYTHING. I love it. But I think it's the key to a stress free existence. If it's on the list, I don't have to think about it until it's turn comes up. Stops my brain from going mental.