Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the book list.

yesterday, i read megan's book list idea and i signed up right away!



i'm really hoping that it gets me reading more. or any. i think i'm definitely missing the thrill of escaping into another world and i definitely have no shortage of books to read (i struggle to leave an op-shop without a second hand one AND i signed up to the local library last year).
in any case, i'll be posting about any books that i read i think, and they'll all be linked up in my sidebar too, well maybe, we'll see how technical i can get...
if you'd like to play along too, pop over and visit megan.



in other news, see how lonely and sad my ripple is there? it's oh so very close to being finished. SO very close.
but i'm a bit busy at the moment. with this...



lovely specimen.
it's inspired partly by lucy's blankie and the pattern is from here. it's destined to be a wedding present for my cousin, who is getting married on january 21st. i've definitely got my work cut out for me!!!

i'll be back tomorrow with a tinniegirl inspired new years list!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Your ripple is looking lovely!

Brianna said...

So pretty! Next to to try and teach me again maybe?

Megan said...

thanks for sharing the book list love :)

good luck with the new blankie, 21st of January will definitely be a push but I'm sure you will achieve it! Not much reading until after that though!