Monday, September 20, 2010

tuesday treasures.

while visiting my parents, i uncovered a whole heap of my treasures.
look-y a pile of boxes! i'll just show you what's in one of those boxes today though ok?



the big one on the bottom?



it's full of spoons!
i got this little box full from my grandma. i'm not entirely sure of the significance, she gave them to me to 'look after'. my grandma like to share her treasures :D
i actually used a couple of these in my year 12 folio pieces for studio art. maybe i'll share those soon too actually :D

pop over to clare's craftroom for a cuppa and a squiz at more tuesday treasures.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your spoons and looking forward to seeing your art ! Thanks for showing us and playing along .

Brianna said...

I hope you let me use your spoons next time I come over! They are lovely and I hope we get to see your art soon.

Melody said...

Your spoons are really beautiful. Do you use them?
Thanks for sharing.

BubzRugz said...

Mmmmm - lovely.. nice to go with pretty teacups/mugs?
Hugz

RG said...

These are so cool!! My nan used to love to share her treasures too :-)

Sheila said...

Really special spoons , thanks for sharing !