Saturday, April 13, 2013

saturday night in.

once home from work, pyjamas were donned and a couch nest was created.



lit up by a newly purchased stand lamp, i crocheted the night away.
dinner was cooked by bb, and the football was on the screen.
turns out, it's not so bad if you can crochet without being complained at about the room lights being on...

this helped too...



a summerberry cider, with a pink label! today's a month of prompt is neon pink, and well, this pink is about as neon as it gets!

how has your saturday night been? or what have you got planned if it's yet to happen?

1 comment:

Polly said...

Ohhh I haven't tried the summer berry it sounds delicious (or Alicious, as my 3 year old would say) I love a good Saturday night in, I curled up and watched a few shows I'd taped during the week and then went to bed and read for a while.