Friday, April 5, 2013

mustard.

i had this morning off from work, and while i was pottering about, getting washing and tidying done, i searched the house for something mustard coloured to take a photo of for today's a month of prompt...
the only thing i could find was mustard. mustard coloured mustard. well that just wasn't going to cut the mustard!

while wandering around on my lunch break, chatting away on my phone, my eye was drawn to this mustard coloured singlet...



it was perfect for two reasons: one, it was mustard coloured, and two, it would liven up my fairly monotone selection of gym clothes.
win/win!

now let's see if i actually drag my butt outta bed to use it tomorrow morning...

have you bought yourself anything recently? are you off to the gym tomorrow morning too? what are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: