Friday, January 24, 2014

fomo.

fomo, or fear of missing out, is something that this little guy suffers from HORRIBLY!



he never sleeps, not truly anyway.
it's not quite with one eye open... but a call of his name will get his tail flicking, and a second call will get him to turn and look at you.



every passer-by is watched through one window, and then chased down to the next, and watched again. my neighbours must think i'm a perve, with all the curtain flicking that happens, but it's not me! my cat just must know what's going on at ALL times!



every item of food that is being prepared MUST be for him... and he will demand to at the very least smell it (he very rarely gets to...) and will quite often try and dip a sneaky paw in to have a taste too. he will even trot over and smell a banana which he seems to despise the smell of, based on the face he makes after having a sniff. every. single. time.



heaven forbid bb or i close the bathroom door when we go to the toilet. he makes it sound like his world is ending!



my peculiar kitty. diagnosis - fomo.

this post was somewhat inspired by this cushion. everytime i see it online, i can't help but think of my sampson.

do you have a strange pet? what do they do that keeps you entertained?

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I love this post. We had a kitty just like that who was named George. We lost him about 3 years ago and I still miss him terribly. He was the absolute BEST cat. Neither Hubby or I can even think of getting another one because George spoiled us so.
Blessings,
Betsy