Friday, September 3, 2010

observations.


men and women are different. and they hang their towels differently. guess which one is mine.
i guess you can tell how anally retentive someone is by looking at how they hang their towels ha ha.
also, this is an amazing painting i received as a gift for my 21st birthday.
it was created by the lovely heidi. she's super talented and stupidly creative! and did i mention lovely?


off to bed for me now, i've got a busy day of working and surprising my dad tomorrow (he doesn't know i'm coming down for father's day :D).
have a great weekend everyone!

ps. about 30 seconds after i took this picture, i realised that i hadn't watered this fern for about a month. i then dropped it in the sink and cracked the pot. then i tripped over my own feet.
clumsiness is DEFINITELY my cross to bear ha ha.
pps. the plant will live :D

1 comment:

Heidi Vanzet said...

Yay for the plant! :)
Also I assume that blank space was meant to have my name in it hehe!
Thanks a million Nicole, glad you still like the painting :)