Thursday, September 30, 2010

happy blogtoberfest!

i'm more than a little excited.
i even went and picked some flowers especially for the occasion (they smell amazing!)


i've got some lovely things planned for this month... you see i've been thinking about it for a while... this is my first year but i've known about it for a while.
on top of writing a blog post a day, i hope to have a couple of giveaways and make sure i engage myself in this lovely festival of blogginess :D
i want to make sure i make lots and lots of comments to make people smile too!

stay tuned!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Yah! I love having so many posts to read each day!

DIANE said...

Happy Blogtoberfest! Good luck!

Vic said...

I love that you picked flowers especially for Blogtoberfest... if we actually had flowers in our garden I would so do the same! ;)