Thursday, September 9, 2010

my creative space.


my thursdays seem to be one in the same at the moment, crocheting and cleaning while catching up on the lectures i'm too lazy to go to.



but there's something a little new... i was a little naughty and actually spent money on an iphone app.


but it's brilliant! you can take lovely, moody vintage-y looking pictures with your iphone :D
that combined with the amazing sunshine is making me very happy indeedy!



i'm off to organise what crafting i'll be doing tonight at ncb, see you there?

have a lookee at what creative things everyone else is doing...
thanks kirsty!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Ohh, I think I need that app. How was ncb? I sat up and cross stitched so I was there in spirit! Ripples looking good.

Jodie said...

Ooh, I have that app too. It's fun, isn't it?

Snooze said...

your app is so cute ... i love the colours. how are your hearts going?

My Creative Space

Cathie said...

gorgeous pics! app definitely worth it.
nice to meet you at NCB the other night.