Thursday, March 13, 2014

my creative space.

oops, it's a bit of a late one today... but i've been busy working on a couple of projects!

after finishing up this project earlier in the week, i've picked up the heart scarf again!



though i got tired of hearts, so i'm working on a big swathe of grey in between the two heart-y sections!

oh, and i've also been working on another little project...



inspired by clare, i'm following this tutorial to whip up some labels for my finished objects... if you hear someone swearing and carry-ing on in victoria tomorrow morning, it's me trying to wrangle my printer into working! we don't always get along ha ha!

what are you creating this week? are you joining in with koo too?

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ha, well, I see on IG that you did get it worked out. The labels look great. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Kirsty said...

Hope the printer was kind...

Unknown said...

I think your labels are gorg. I cant wait to try and make some of my own. xo