Tuesday, December 10, 2013

it's beginning to look a lot like....

well, christmas.

after a biiiiiiiig day of work on saturday, i strong-armed bb into helping me christmas-fy the house a little...



last year, sampson DESTROYED our plastic fantastic christmas tree and it got put out for recycling. so this year, i've replaced it with a little weenie REAL tree! it will grow and grow every year, growing up with bb and i :D



last year i made the bauble string from a big box of baubles we found on sale. i LOVE it! it's shiny and glittery and the best!



a little grouping of christmassy bits and pieces.

i also strung up the christmas lights we had in our deco box which are making me VERY happy when they're flashing away!

just the right amount of christmas to keep me frantically knitting through my gift list :D

is your home looking christmassy yet? what kind of tree do you have?

1 comment:

kgirlknits said...

looks very festive - I love the little house/tree/figurine.

real trees are awesome. we got our first real one in some time this year, but after only one week of cleaning up pine needles every day, I think we'll go back to our fake one next year