Saturday, November 30, 2013

little lovelies.

every week, i try and share a little list of lovely things that have happened throughout the week in my neck of the woods, to try and keep myself looking on the bright side of things.

a flower almost in bloom.



my onions are starting to look super pretty. as well as coming along in the ground too hopefully!

i cast on a new project on my couple of days off this week.



there's nothing like christmas to get me knitting away at a feverish pace!

this flower, is not almost about to bloom, but is already there!



this beauty was waiting for me on my grandma's bench when i popped in to visit on wednesday. they are my absolute favourites!

and finally, last night, i was lucky to head along to this event.



it was super awesome to put faces to blog names and to catch up with some lovely folks i haven't seen in a while!

what little lovely things have been happening this week for you? anything blooming? are you knitting for christmas? did you get along to the voices of 2013 do last night too?

No comments: