Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 - the list.

knowing me to be the ridiculous list maker i am, you must've known this was coming right? right?

so without further ado, the 2012 list. some of this list is a re-hash of 2011's list, because as you read yesterday, i didn't quite get everything done that i wanted to...

* organisation - i've got myself a beautiful new diary which i'll use for meal plans and life plans and keeping on track of work and social commitments as well as hopefully getting the cupboards around this here place re-organised so i can actually find stuff when i need it!

* keep an eye on the scales - i did this last year too, to make sure weight didn't creep on over the course of the year. 58.5.

* buy a new car

* crochet creatively - i've promised some projects to some people that i will need to think a bit outside the box for, could make for some interesting results...

* try and keep a regular exercise routine.

* take better care of myself - get more sleep, take care of some underlying health issues (bye bye wisdom teeth and hopefully intermittently sore stomach too)

* actually start using ravelry for the amazing tool that is. organise and record my wooly projects instead of just searching for patterns... i'm coleykane over there if you want to urge me on.

* speaking of ravelry, i joined a block a month, crochet-a-long (bamcal) over there the other day. so that's definitely on my to-do list for the year. i've treated myself to some beautiful wool and can't wait for it to arrive so i can get stuck into the lovely (yet somewhat complex looking) patterns for this month.

* i think i'd also like to read more books. goal of 1 per month. i've already got one on the go so i should be able to get that done before the end of january...

* and lastly, i'm looking to give my blog a bit of a make-over... i've got some ideas ticking over... just need to get my butt into gear and get bb's butt into gear to help me!

have you made a 2012 to-do list? i'd love to have a read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all your list making. I found a website the other day that is great for book readers you might like it to help with your reading for 2012
http://www.goodreads.com/