Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the list.

even though i already wrote myself a little stack of new year goals, i thought i'd play along with tinniegirl and pop them into a nice list (i do LOVE a list).
so in no particular order...

* keep the lawn under control
* plant out the last of my planter boxes and grow some vegies worth eating.
* try and cook as many homemade dinners as possible in a week (so far i'm 5 for 5 :D).
* re-organise (and hopefully give a lick of paint to) all the cupboards (wardrobe, linen, crockery).
* become better friends with my neighbours.
* make myself some clothes.
* have people over for dinner more often.
* finish some of the unfinished embroidery/crafting projects lying around the house.
* empty the "crap" box (not actually full of crap, just things that don't necessarily have homes).
* get a tattoo.
* avoid putting on more weight. 58.9 or below this time next year. if i don't lose any, i'm cool with that, i just don't want anymore creeping on...
* get crafty things happening. crafty things that could be put in some kind of online shop.
* organise the paperwork. the boy and i have 4 super funds EACH. this needs to be rectified.
* read more.
* go on a holiday with the boy, not a big one, just some time away together.
* not get caught up on what i should be doing, live in the moment a little more.
* graduate.
* take care of myself a little better.

there, that's my list. it's something that i've been putting off writing most of the day but i'm not sure why. it was easier than i anticipated i think!
if you'd like to make a list of your own, you can link it up here.

3 comments:

Maxabella said...

It's a good, workable list. Happy new year and good luck achieving everything. x

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Great list. I really love 'become better friends with my neighbours'. So many people don't even know their neighbours anymore and I find it really sad. You'll probably make their days when you make an effort to get to know them.

I hope all your dreams come true in 2011.

Brianna said...

DJ is looking forward to coming over for dinner and I'm sad you didn't put "Teach Brianna crochet"! :P