Thursday, September 1, 2011

my creative space

i think i may have resolved in an earlier post to stop leaving things to the last minute. yep, that sounds like me, making resolutions i'll know i'll never keep... just look at my wish list at the start of every month...
anywho... 6 months ago, i signed up for a craft swap. yes you read correctly, 6 months ago. and no, i'm not 5 months late, it was a swap that gave you 6 months to get something beautiful made. and when did i start this beautiful project? last night of course!


i have to send it on the 1st of september, which happens to be today. i've got a lot of hooking to do today!

hope your day isn't quite as chaotic!
for (hopefully) less stressed creative spaces, pop over here

12 comments:

Jill said...

Ha! I think we all do that - leave things to the last possible minute!!! Good luck gettingit finished in time!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Rie said...

Oooh, yes, you do have a lot of hooking to do today! Good luck with it!

Lou said...

I believe in you!!

Kylie said...

haha! This sounds so familiar! I always find last minute projects are the best anyway - good luck! :) Kx

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Happy hooking day to you, hope you get it done :)

Cat said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and ROFL at your leaving things to the last minute - I SO SO SO hear you !! !!

tartankiwi said...

Good luck, you can do it!!! ummm... yes, I totally know what you mean about resolving not to and then leaving everything till last minute (oops!)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Haha - I like your style! I bet it will turn out great - no pressure though, hehe :D

Nikki Shipard-Watson said...

Ha ha... Laughing with you as I tend to cram as much on life like you!! Thanks for popping a comment only blog post today too :-)

Leonie said...

Oh I am the worlds worst procrastinator so I totally get it. I always have great intentions though. Cant wait to see what you are making.

Angie said...

I think a lot of people work best when they're up to the last minute. I know that procrastination suits me :)

Mel @ Wildflower said...

Yes, I too leave things till the last minute! Beautiful colours btw :)