so i'm a little late with this post, but forgive me? i've been on holidays. and those adventures will be shared sunday most likely (back to work tomorrow *sigh*)
but new year!
fresh and clean slate!
a to-do list of all the creative type stuff i would like to get done (yup, i love to-do lists, they're amazing. something my father-in-law likes to hold against me by writing write more lists at the end of all my to-do lists)
* fill and plant out the 2 remaining planter boxes
* plant out the big planter box that's full of dirt but not of life.
* paint some canvasses up, my walls are tooooooo plain!
* do something amazing with my dresser, it's boring as hell currently.
* make beanies! 10 this year.
* finish big blankie. he's as long as my thigh now. i can comfortably cover my lap while crocheting, pity it's summer and that's the last thing i need!
* get some stuff made to whack in an etsy shop. i've been planning in my mind for a few months now, just need the time.
* play my damn guitar! it's been sitting next to my couch since i moved in, it's actually in the garage at the moment i think.
* organise the garage so it's actually semi-functional.
* write some lovely little poems. i have a devilish idea for these...
* two words, window boxes. this'll be another ask dad to help/make everything for me jobbie i think.
* make a cover for our futon. it's pretty skanky at the moment. i should really do this one in the next week...
* make myself some clothes from scratch. well patterns, but still, not store bought.
ok so that's about it. i'll try and cross stuff off as i go though i'll probably forget. should keep me busy for a while, you think?
holiday photos sunday k? i need to sort through them, maybe i'll do them in more than one post coz there's about 300. they're not all great, there's about 50 of peacocks. my other half's a bit snap happy sometimes...